Thursday 3 January 2008

a parcel from heather







See what was in the sweetly wrapped parcel from abroad; warmhearted wishes from Heather.
Thank you! They are lovely and so are you.

Now I have my name in Heather Smith Jones pinhole writing. I've seen the wintery photos and the printed cards being made with such loving care in her blog. And now they are here, as by magic. Think they were planned for Christmas, but I'll bring the generous thought with me all year, until next instead.

This was a Pay-it-forward from October, now I'll also get going with my Pay-it-forward parcels, when the busybusy season is over.

For fun, everyday mysteries: Find of the day

3 comments:

heather smith jones said...

I happy they made it there safely Bibbi! It took about 16 days to reach you, I'm guessing.

Bibbi said...

Heather, they came earlier but we went up north first weekday after christmas, when the mail came. 10 days is more accurate. I'm very happy to have them here, thinking of where to put the winter tree photo. Joy to you!

paris parfait said...

What a lovely package!