Thursday 15 November 2007

I've been tagged


I was tagged by Karin tonight and will follow the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well
as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five facts? random? weird? Hm...

1. I played underwater rugby as a teenager (random and weird).


2. I once had my hand kissed by the maharajah of Jaipur on a pier in Henningsvaer, Lofoten, northern Norway (weird).


3. I haven't used pyjamas since I was a child, until a month ago when I bought a flannel pyjamas that is now my dearest piece of clothing and I wear it as much as I can (weird).


4. I like watching football(soccer) and get quite excited when there is an important game (like on Saturday when Sweden meets Spain and can qualify for the European Championships 2008). Loved being in Berlin summer of 2006 World Championships, football brings the world together! Applied for tickets to next summer's game in Switzerland and Austria, without luck. And I dream of 2010 World Championships in South Africa (neither weird or random).


5. I have only lived in two cities my whole life, first half in Luleå in the north and second half Göteborg on the west coast. Moving here (for studies) at first make me feel like an immigrant in my own country, social life and culture so different, but I soon loved it and find it hard to imagine another place for good (maybe weird)
.

And next, who to tag?
I'll go for
Cally, Smosch, Lylou, Elly Yap and Sofia.

7 comments:

Cally said...

ah yes, football, we have scotland v italy on saturday so no-one will notice when the rain comes here.

your facts are great, particularly 1 and 2

i will try and respond to your tag soon, I am about 4 months behind with 2 tags already, oops!

heather smith jones said...

your pink pj's with hearts look warm and comfy. That's so interesting you've lived in two cities. You find adventure and beautiful places in them, I always like seeing your pictures.

Bibbi said...

Comfy is the word, world would be a friendlier place with more flannel. Think pictures are result of blogging, really, looking at your life with fresh eyes and taking time to observe things. Glad you enjoy :)

Jen said...

saw a movie entitled flannel pajamas a week or so ago.. but it was very sad. not the movie i thought it was going to be, but thought of the film by your mention of flannel pjs, never the less. its nice to read about you!

Anonymous said...

What funny and nice weird facts you shared :)Enjoyed reading.

ellyy said...

I will try and respond to these asap Bibbi! :)

I enjoyed reading this so much but I can't help but wonder... how does one play underwater Rugby? You've got me confuddled!

soulbrush said...

have been tagged via you and am tracing my tag back to see where it originated (weird). hello, and i liike your stuff, will visit again.