Friday 4 September 2009

biennial salon To the world!



This week I posted more at the Konstepidemin blog, things are really hectic there this week with the Göteborg International Biennial for Contemporary Art coming up. Sneak opening and mingle at Konstepidemin satellite tonight at 6-10 pm, most welcome!

There will be a salon with many of the Konstepidemin artists in the gallery and also installations and happenings around the premises. And it will go on all autumn, inspiration every day.

I had an ambitious plan for the salon which I didn't manage fulfilling, save it for later. Instead I'll show three green little growing pieces, part on a forever ongoing project Mycelia.

The Konstepidemin blog
The full Satellite program To the World!
The Biennial web page

3 comments:

mansuetude said...

i have to say this: i was stunned when that image opened in the laptop window. It felt like so many other materials, like rubber or an air filled sack, like i could press it and a wind would come out, though my conscious mind knew it was ceramic and an absolute amazing illusion you created to startle and make me wonder!!!

Got something amazing happening in this... so many opposing senses cut right through me Instantly.

thanks.

marie-louise said...

snyggt!

Bibbi said...

Thank you! This is what I wish to continue with when all office tasks are over!
All the best, BIbbi