Tuesday 4 December 2007

what a sunny day





Incredible light today, crystal clear day. I've lost my bicycle key and move around more slowly these days.



Once again, Per helped weld garland rings. That reminded me it was over 70 posts since last time, when I started this blog.

Busy week; the vitrine exhibition opens Friday (ten artists invited to create an "art break" each in the city's shopping area). I've already met with a light designer and also tried to figure out how to hang things where they cannot really hang. Will get help with that too, feel confident.

Britt Ignell already filled her window, and Camilla saw it today, looks fine.

On Saturday the KC Väst's new member's f-show opens. Even if it's a group show, there are some things that needs attention. I try to do one thing at the time and take deep breaths now and then.

LEDs Are Pretty exhibition, more light in December darkness, via Craft

3 comments:

Lylou said...

i am holding my breath...

Alexandra Hedberg said...

tack för att du länkat till min blogg, Bibbi. Jag skall snart återgälda tjänsten...

Unknown said...

sounds great- I love the photo of all the terraces, I wish they had those in New York.

http://www.theshinysquirrel.com