Tuesday 11 December 2007

post shows





Every Monday the poster stands are cleared from last weeks events and made ready for new things to happen. That's how I feel, in the process of clearing out the old to make room for the new.

Still, haven't found my bike key and therefore walk downhill to the city center. It feels good to be slow after this intense and hectic period.

Didn't make it to the art advent calendar yesterday, feet refused to move. Maybe today!

Large scale work to be amazed by:
How the SONY Bravia colour commercials where done here, via designers block.
Zhang Huan's Berlin Buddha

6 comments:

Alexandra Hedberg said...

vad lustigt - igår stod jag och tittade på just en av de där affishställen och önskade att jag hade kameran med mig... jag tycker om alla hörnen och bitarna som ändå bildar en helhet...

Bibbi said...

Ja det är lite mosaikartat, men det syns ju inte lång stund, innan det är täckt igen.

heather smith jones said...

I wonder what new things you are thinking about making room for?
The top image is like an abstract painting, with dabs of gorgeous colors.

Bibbi said...

Heather, I wonder too! The poster stand makes me think of mosaic.

karin said...

Hello Bibbi,
I like the metaphor of the cleared poster stands! I think, that's exactly how it feels like.

Bibbi said...

Hi Karin! Glad you recognize the feeling For me it's neither sad nor happy, more a neutral emptyness. Still there :)