Sunday 30 December 2007

happy new year!






We've made a long, 20 hour night train journey up to north Sweden. Hoped to see more snow but only frost and ice glitters here in Luleå. I have fine days with friends, we are planning some sort of ceremony of our own for New Years Eve. How to get rid of old junk and hardships and how to wish for new things to come.

I'm sure we share the same big wishes for peace on this planet. What else do you wish for?
For myself, three things: I hope, next year, I will spend more time with my friends. I wish to be more regular with both physical and spiritual workout. And I wish for focus and energy in my studio work. Still time to come up with more hope and aspiration!

For us all; love and light 2008!

8 comments:

sandra said...

ojojoj vad konstigt det ser ut med ett luleå utan snö så här års, men vad vackert med glittrande is. önskar dig fina dagar där uppe. hälsa från mig ;)

paris parfait said...

Yes, love and light in 2008! Wishing you much joy in the year ahead. Wonderful photos!

Bibbi said...

Det kom lite snö idag, det är fint.

Thank you! Hope both Paris and Göteborg are wonderful places to celebrate the New Year!

mansuetude said...

Peace to you in the New Year Bibbi...may the genius of your heart move through your hands and your views, in all you do and dream in 2008--and always.

It occurs to me that you will feel the new year hours before we do... its light, not that the universe is counting ...

heather smith jones said...

Mmm, beautiful photos, I really like the sparkling motion of the second one.
I hope your time in north Sweden is grand and you enjoy your time with friends. You are already living your wishes, one to spend more time with friends!
Happy New Year Bibbi!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

Gott nytt år! 2008 kommer med ljus!

Lylou said...

glad to be back and catch up with your blogg...i have missed you and it. as a matter of fact, your inspiring personality and loving heart came up in conversation a few times over the holidays. thanks for being so wicked awesome. -grin

Bibbi said...

Good morning! Glad to have you back, too. You are all so kind! It didn't feel totally good to be disconnected when in Luleå, missed your reflections and inspiration. Will spend some time with computer and coffee in bed now, visit you and catch up.