Sunday 23 September 2007

concrete pigs and bird cages

Photos from the neighbor's open studios this weekend:


Karin Agelii's concrete pigs. She is such a multi talented designer; whole gardens and sculptural pieces for them, children's play grounds, tableware and patterns. And she has it in her hands too.


Being in Anna Elisa Nilson's studio it is like being surrounded by fairy tales. We agreed they are on the more melancholy side (the kind you want to read over and over).



Ordered new business cards, online. If I'm happy with the result I'll give you the company name. So far I'm happy with the price. The lotus fruit drawing is from the sketches for Terra Nova, I hope I will still like it at the end of the pile. The lotus has an auspicious meaning, but also just looks fun.

I'm in pre-show mood; a little restless and with many little things to prepare. The to-do list gets longer and longer, no more time and focus to create the masterpiece, what is is.

3 comments:

Cally said...

just found your blog, you have some lovely things here.

Bibbi said...

Thank you! After I started this blog I realize we really ought to have a Konstepidemin blog that tells what all of us do, there is so much interesting going on that I don't even know of!
Took a quick morning look at your blog, like your photo selections by color a lot, and will come back,
BIbbi

heather smith jones said...

Your photo of the artist in her studio with the birdcages overhead is interesting and inspiring. I like your business card; the color and design is nice!